Hello there!
Welcome back.
Don't forget to post something in our forum!
Hello there!
Welcome back.
Don't forget to post something in our forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deleted posts/threads

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainy
Welcome to Pixel World!
Welcome to Pixel World!

Deleted posts/threads Empty
PostSubject: Deleted posts/threads   Deleted posts/threads I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 3:41 pm

I think it's very rude to delete all my threads without even giving me notice of why they were deleted.
They shouldn't have been DELETED in the first place; they should have been moved to a recycling bin where I could have kept my statistics for the posts I worked to make -- and I don't see a point to having them deleted, in the first place. I read in the rules that we're not to discuss sites on a forum not made specifically for them, so I made a thread that I was interested in for each SITE I was interested in.
Don't expect me to come back here to post again. What was done was very rude and uncalled for. ):

Suggestion: In the future, use a recycling bin to remove topics and notify users that something of their creation has been moderated. T_T
Back to top Go down
Boxxy.
Mini Admin
Mini Admin
Boxxy.

Deleted posts/threads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted posts/threads   Deleted posts/threads I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 2:32 pm

I dident see the point in having a "post your avatar" thread in every fourm so i just made 1 official one in introduce yourself.

I deleted them because i dident see the point in keeping them in the recycling bin when they had no chance of be brought back, i was not aware it would delete your posts/gold but you can post and get that back so dont worry about that.
Back to top Go down

Deleted posts/threads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pixel World :: Feedback & Suggestion-
Jump to: