Hello there!
Welcome back.
Don't forget to post something in our forum!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Deleted posts/threads

Go down 
Welcome to Pixel World!
Welcome to Pixel World!

PostSubject: Deleted posts/threads   July 28th 2010, 3:41 pm

I think it's very rude to delete all my threads without even giving me notice of why they were deleted.
They shouldn't have been DELETED in the first place; they should have been moved to a recycling bin where I could have kept my statistics for the posts I worked to make -- and I don't see a point to having them deleted, in the first place. I read in the rules that we're not to discuss sites on a forum not made specifically for them, so I made a thread that I was interested in for each SITE I was interested in.
Don't expect me to come back here to post again. What was done was very rude and uncalled for. ):

Suggestion: In the future, use a recycling bin to remove topics and notify users that something of their creation has been moderated. T_T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mini Admin
Mini Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deleted posts/threads   July 29th 2010, 2:32 pm

I dident see the point in having a "post your avatar" thread in every fourm so i just made 1 official one in introduce yourself.

I deleted them because i dident see the point in keeping them in the recycling bin when they had no chance of be brought back, i was not aware it would delete your posts/gold but you can post and get that back so dont worry about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deleted posts/threads
Page 1 of 1