Hello there!
Welcome back.
Don't forget to post something in our forum!
Hello there!
Welcome back.
Don't forget to post something in our forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions: General Forum & Staff Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raine Dragon
Welcome to Pixel World!
Welcome to Pixel World!
Raine Dragon

Suggestions: General Forum & Staff Forum Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions: General Forum & Staff Forum   Suggestions: General Forum & Staff Forum I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 11:27 pm

I see the chatter forum (which I am assuming is off topic chat) and the pixel world forum (which I am assuming is like 'talk about this site') and I see all the specific forums for all the sites.

What I do not see is a forum for comparing sites, or talking about your favorite or least favorite things about multiple sites in general.

For example, if I wanted to make a topic about what your favorite item of all time on all sites was...

where would it go?

perhaps a forum for that sort of broader topic specifically?

and I'm not sure if I just can't see it or what, but I think it might be fun to have a forum where people could ask questions, compare notes and give advice about being staff on an avatar site. Something where people who worked for a site on any level and those who wanted to start their own could come and share information. :3
Back to top Go down
Cora
Starting to like this site
Starting to like this site
Cora

Suggestions: General Forum & Staff Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions: General Forum & Staff Forum   Suggestions: General Forum & Staff Forum I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 8:52 pm

I have no idea where those posts would go. I was thinking of comparing forums too though. But then there'd be many forums to be created.
Back to top Go down

Suggestions: General Forum & Staff Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pixel World :: Feedback & Suggestion-
Jump to: