Hello there!
Welcome back.
Don't forget to post something in our forum!
Hello there!
Welcome back.
Don't forget to post something in our forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im The Last Post On Everything :o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boxxy.
Mini Admin
Mini Admin
Boxxy.

Im The Last Post On Everything :o Empty
PostSubject: Im The Last Post On Everything :o   Im The Last Post On Everything :o I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 3:54 pm

Thats probly going to happen to so many people lol
It just makes you feel alone huh XD
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Im The Last Post On Everything :o   Im The Last Post On Everything :o I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2010, 3:30 am

I guess so. lol XD but, i'm on like 3 avatar sites now plus other things and trying to keep up with this once in a while I am. cyclops There is a few new sites coming. o3o
Back to top Go down
Boxxy.
Mini Admin
Mini Admin
Boxxy.

PostSubject: Re: Im The Last Post On Everything :o   Im The Last Post On Everything :o I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2010, 3:39 am

Im on like jinksu, chloria ( hich is so dead...) and im waiting for malthea !!!!!
And i guess trisphe will be beta soon
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Im The Last Post On Everything :o   Im The Last Post On Everything :o I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2010, 3:47 am

Sarah wrote:
omg me too! and i hope i don't get on trouble for trisphee for registering it appears i wasn't registered with that email though. that is weird..because i sent them a email from my email o3o but, the strange thing is i don't know why i got an activation email when it said i was banned forever.
If you get what i mean lol.. excuse me its almost 5 am here when i posted this. I woke up at 4 something for some reason and tryed to fall back asleep but, my cats were coming in my room acting nuts. >3> aww i am so sad for Chloria, it looked like it had alot of potential at first but, now it is so quiet there so i don't know. The avatar and items so far are fairly cute though. pale I hope they have an event soon..maybe that could possibly perk things up.
Back to top Go down
Boxxy.
Mini Admin
Mini Admin
Boxxy.

PostSubject: Re: Im The Last Post On Everything :o   Im The Last Post On Everything :o I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2010, 12:16 pm

If they dont then theyre going to take a mojor hit of super inactiveness DX
That would be such a shame though considering how awsome there bases and items look Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Im The Last Post On Everything :o   Im The Last Post On Everything :o I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 12:00 am

well I am in now. the bases are totally nude there though just like on Jinksu currently.. x3 though i heard it may be going out of beta soon. >3>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im The Last Post On Everything :o   Im The Last Post On Everything :o I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im The Last Post On Everything :o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pixel World :: Chatterbox Playground-
Jump to: