Hello there!
Welcome back.
Don't forget to post something in our forum!
Hello there!
Welcome back.
Don't forget to post something in our forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello World!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raine Dragon
Welcome to Pixel World!
Welcome to Pixel World!
Raine Dragon

Hello World! Empty
PostSubject: Hello World!   Hello World! I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 11:08 pm

...oh, I seriously just couldn't resist. XD

I'm Raine Dragon ^_^ I pretty much use the same name everywhere; I get confused enough when other people have a million names, I don't know what I'd do if I changed my name all about. XD;

I started out working with Varus Online as an artist and then a moderator and then an Art Admin for some time before I resigned that position (though I still do an item here or there for VO when I have time... lately not so much time on my hands though) and opened Celainia.

What is there to say really? Art-wise, I mostly work in tool/soft shaded dolling and I mostly code in PHP and CGI/Perl. The non-normalized database structure of certain common phpbb avatar site mods makes me twitch. Razz

I work in a retail chain in the HR department by day (oooh, how this economy is sad...) and sometimes by evening or night too! XD; and work on Cel in my spare time.

I looooove cute fashion and fluffy dresses... my favorite color is sky blue and my favorite food is watermelon!

I'm a bit forgetful... (though I mean well!) and I never have enough time x__x;
Back to top Go down
Razumi Yazura
Razumi Yazura

Hello World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello World!   Hello World! I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 11:42 am

**Noms on Raine.**
Back to top Go down

Hello World!
Page 1 of 1